Friday, April 06, 2007

It's Friday and It Feels Like Monday!

I have to say that I won't have any time to do fun stuff this weekend. That doesn't mean I won't find a few hours, but I'll pay for it later. I've been working all week (after several months of off-and-on attempts) to try to integrate a new system here at work. It's something that has to be done before summer semester starts, and should have been done a while ago, but we just can't get the system to accept pieces of the data from our student information system. It's weird. Anway, after spending loads of time, performing lots of tests, and talking lots with a developer of one of the products we're trying to integrate, I'm not much further in my attempt. And, I have LOADS of homework.

Here's hoping I can get it all accomplished, or at least make huge headway. I am probably going to attend the Swan Stitchers meeting in SLC tomorrow though. I need a break, and I rarely get to attend. I've decided I need to make more time to be there. I'm signed up for the Ellen Chester class in May, I'll probably be there in June as well. I think the "regular" swans will be shocked!

No comments: