Friday, March 02, 2007

A start and my blog spot

This is what I did on Wednesday. I shouldn't have. I really shouldn't have. I mean, I have soooo many things started. But, really, I couldn't resist this little "bee safe". And, once you get going, the stitching really does go faster. But I counted 66 of these little medallions to make up the "beehive". And, the little stitches in between too. The picture doesn't do this justice. And, it's fun too!



Deb placed photos of her "blog spot" on her blog: http://lavenroseramblings.blogspot.com/. I thought I'd add a photo of mine, impromptu of course. That's why the desk is such a mess. This is my desk in all of it's messy glory. Well, not all of it. I didn't dare show the entire thing. The piles all around me are growing. I'm reading blogs and trying to get motivated to spend a weekend on programming assignments and other computer such stuff. Thank goodness I have stitching to keep me sane. That, and Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia in the freezer.




Oh, and I thought I'd show a pic of the view I see out of my office window. Well, not exactly. I went out the door to get a "widescreen" view. But, this was the view from campus today. Beautiful.

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm going to try to bury my nose in books

1 comment:

Deb said...

Laura,
Love your Busy Beehive! It's coming along very nicely. And, thanks for mentioning my blog, too! Deb