Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pay It Forward

I'm in... I think. I've left a comment on Annemiek's blog. I've been thinking about doing this for a while, and each time I see a blog entry on this topic, I'm just a tad late.

So, for all of you... ha! There's so few of you that read this... if you're interested, I will send a PIF item to the first five people that comment on this. I'm on the new blogger, so I hope you don't have trouble commenting. If you are on Legacy board, you can send me a message there. Anyway, first five people. The rule stands though. If you sign up for an item from me, you need to pay it forward by offering the same thing on your blog. It needs to be a crafted item though.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi, I don't know what the Pay It Forward means, but I'm new with Legacy Board and I trust it has to be good! My blog is Lavender Rose Ramblings http://lavenroseramblings.blogspot.com
I'm Deborah Previte in Naples, FL
And I'm loving the Legacy Guild and creating my first Blog! Now what do I do next???
:) Deb in FL
Tsarina of Sparkling Threads
Email: interiorsbydeb2@aol.com