Monday, August 06, 2007

One Word

I saw this on Melissa's blog... thought it looked fun, so here goes. My "one word" answers.

1. Where is your Cellphone? - desk
2. Relationship? - dog
3. Your Hair? - easy
4. Work? - busy
5. Your sister(s)? - opposites
6. Your favorite thing? - stitching
7. Your dream last night? - none
8. Your favorite drink? - water
9. Your dream car? - beetle
10. The room you’re in? - office/den
11. Your shoes? - Nike's
12. Your fears? - few
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? - fitter
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? - family
15. What are you not good at? - tolerance (for stupid people)
16. Muffin? - banana nut
17. One of your wish list items? - time
18. Where you grew up? - SoCal / Utah
19. Last thing you did? - eMail
20. What are you wearing? - workout stuff
21. What aren’t you wearing? - glasses
22. Your pet? - dog & cat
23. Your computer? - speedy
24. Your life? - abundant
25. Your mood? - content
26. Missing? - pondering time
27. What are you thinking about right now? - yardwork
28. Your car? - Camry
29. Your kitchen? - outdated
30. Your summer? - short
31. Your favorite color? - blue
32. Last time you laughed? - today
33. Last time you cried? - joy cry, abt week ago
34. School? - nearly finished
35. Love? - family

Of course, some are more than one word answers, and I was sorely tempted on a few to explain myself further.

I spent the last several days with my aunt who was visiting. It was nice to see her, but I have a lot of catching up to do at home and at work. And I really wanted her to teach me how to knit (again...) so that someday I can knit socks. But we never got around to it. Saw Harry Potter 5 on the IMAX with 3D. Saw "Hairspray" - completely hilarious. And she found the most gorgeous quilt kit, only one was left, at Pine Needles at Gardner Village. It is the pattern "Chocolat Stars", but uses the Blackbird Designs "Chelsea Boutique" fabric line. Which, by the way, is not being produced anymore. I'm really jealous, and secretly glad they didn't have TWO kits left. I didn't need to spend $300. And, I don't quilt! Yet...

It was bad enough that I saw the Crabapple Hill patterns and the finished quilt of Winter Wonderland, hanging at the shop. As I said, I'm not a quilter yet. I'm waiting until I finish school before I do a big one. But, I just might have to order those pears and maybe the acorn or the vintage strawberry set.

No comments: