And, I've got some finishes. Here they are in all their wrinkled glory. They're really not crooked, but were just on a lumpy chair when I took the pics. JBW's French Country... can't remember the exact name of the chart. I used CC's new silk on this, in fern frond.
This is an oldie, but I have it in my hands again. I gave it to my aunt as a gift, sans the frame, and she's never framed it. So, I asked for it back, and will be putting it in a custom frame... just need to build it. This is Victoria Sampler's English Cottage Garden.
This is Ewe and Eye and Friends' "Love Letters" with the Shepherd's Bush conversion, and a few changes of my own.
Finally, I got around to starting this one by CHS, and I just loved working on it so much that I stuck with it until it was done. It took me about three days of evening stitching. It's on 36 count RR creme brulee with the called for NPS silks. It's been in my stash forever, and I love it even more now that it's finished. I made a few little mistakes, but was able to adjust for them. I just figure it's more my own.
Have a great week everyone! Thanks for your comments.