Monday, January 22, 2007

Progress and a Diversion


I did manage to stitch a bit on TMOM, and took a snapshot. The colors aren't quite right in this pic, but oh well. I'm not sure I'll get this one finished by my goal, since it's so huge. And, since I needed a diversion, I started SB's "Be Smart". I don't have a good pic of that one, so I'll post one later.

I have been looking at my list of WIPs and UFOs. It seems that there are a few that are so close, but I haven't had time to get them finished. They aren't a priority because they aren't set aside for a gift. Here is my list... the count is 41, with 8 of those complete (two framed, the rest awaiting finishing of some sort). These are in descending order for % completed and the list was created sometime in November.

La-D-Da, 2006 JCS Ornament - Christmas Cardinal COMPLETE
Country Cottage Needlework, 2006 JCS Ornament - House COMPLETE
Hands to Work, 2006 JCS Ornament - Rejoice COMPLETE
Merry Cox, A Lady's Sewing Roll (finish) COMPLETE
Just Another Button Company, Manger Scene COMPLETE
With My Needle, Tokens of Friendship and Love COMPLETE
Drawn Thread, Treasure Box Accessories COMPLETE
SANQ, Tree of Life Workbox (finish) COMPLETE
Drawn Thread, First Snow
Sheepish Designs, Betsy
Needle's Prayse, The Carnation Sampler
Prairie Schooler, Planting Kindness Sampler
SANQ, Judah Hayle Pinpillow
Chessie and Me, Liberty House Sampler
Told in a Garden, Strawberries Forever
Needle's Prayse, The Dogwood Sampler
Paula Vaughan, Wedding Ring quilt
Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin, Kreinik Remember the Ladies Needlecase
Shepherd's Bush, Be Smart COMPLETE
Theresa Wentzler, English Cottage Sampler
Better Homes & Gardens, Noah's Ark
Mirabilia, Angels Dwell Here
Elizabeth Designs, Climbing Rose Cottage
Country Cottage Needlework, Ladybugs and Bumblebees
Better Homes & Gardens, The Rose Garden
Drawn Thread, Garden Recipe
From the Heart, Needlecase
Accomplishments Shop, November Pansy Needlecase
Blackbird Designs, Summer House
Indigo Rose, Winter
Drawn Thread, Souvenir Sampler
Cross-Eyed Cricket, Halloween Pumpkin
Brightneedle, Pretty in Pink
Long Dog Designs, Mouline Rouge
Au Fil de Reves, Blue Flower Pinkeep
Shepherd's Bush, Cotswold Sampler
Drawn Thread, Holiday Tree
Drawn Thread, Marriage of Minds
Victoria Sampler, Utah Heart
Victoria Sampler, Christmas Village
Drawn Thread, The Good Neighbor

No comments: